środa, 14 kwietnia 2010

Dear friends,



Although I'm not a newbee on e_twinning lab, I feel a lot of confused with such amount of new information. I do my best to accomplish this event but it is an effort for me as nowadays I have a lot of events at my school also and it is hard to do it with a given timeline.

I hope that I'll have more time after finishing these events and I'll try to practise more what I'll have learnt here.

Best wishes to all.

P.S I still do not have a group of 5-9 year-old children's teachers. can I come any of yours.

Hugs

Magdalena

2 komentarze:

  1. Hello Magdalena,

    I feel the same. There are so many information in this learning event.
    I do what I can and hope that's ok.

    A big hug from Elisabeth

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello Elisabeth,
    Where are you from.There are so many of us in this event.
    Best wishes
    Magdalena

    OdpowiedzUsuń